WAYS IN WHICH YOUNG CHILDREN HAVE COMMENTED ON MY RELATIONSHIP STATUS
I'm only 20 and happily single. Children have no filter
- •*referencing Derek Jeter's appearance in a children's book* "Don't you wish he was your boyfriend? I'll get him for you."
- •"Who are you mom to?" "Oh, no one." "But you're old."...🙃
- •"But you're so pretty! I'll marry you!"
- •"Do you have a boyfriend? That's okay, I'll just get you one from China. They always have enough for everyone."Adorable? Racist? A little of both?
- •"Don't worry! I'll find you a boyfriend after I get married!"I'm glad my love life is in the hands of a four-year-old
- •...if men were as interested in my love life as the under-7 crowd, I'd be golden