8 Strength Training Mistakes Everyone Makes
I see people making the same mistakes when trying to become stronger. Yo, I’ve been there before, and I am sure, and I will be there again. So I hope this list helps you do more of what's right so you can reach your goals.
- 1.Not programming year cycles
- 2.Not focusing on getting stronger
- 3.Not understanding what it means to be "fast" or "strong"
- 4.Not loving the process
- 5.Not building a base level of strength
- 6.Not understanding progressive overload
- 7.Not understanding your personal mobility needs
- 8.Not living the "lifestyle" outside of the gym