A FEW FAVORITE PLACES IN BOSTON
- •Brattle Book ShopThe outside shelves are filled with used books under $5! The inside has 2 floors with tons of rare books. I could spend all day here.
- •An TainAs long as it's not a busy night this is the best bar in Boston. $1 beer on draft all the time. Best place to get out of the snow and watch the Pats.
- •Modern PastryThey fill the cannoli shells on the spot. End of story.
- •Boston Common CoffeeGood food, better coffee. All you need is a spot by the window to people watch or a book to read while you chill on the comfy couches.
- •LOCO Taqueria & Oyster BiarBest Mexican street corn. EVER. Also, $1 oysters!
- •Trillium BrewingUnreal.