A FEW FAVORITE PLACES IN CHARLESTON, SC
- •Closed For BusinessSo many beers to choose from!
- •Juanita Greenburg's Nacho RoyaleCheap and delicious. The corn tacos are the best 🌮
- •HŌMPing pong, Jenga, and beer. A+
- •Kudu Coffee & Craft BeerAwesome place to bring a book and chill out. They have seating inside and a patio outside. Delicious coffee and a vast selection of craft beer.
- •The RarebitBest Moscow Mule I've ever had 🙌
- •D'al's🍕🍕🍕 Charleston isn't exactly a pizza town but this place is so good
- •SperoHole in the wall on upper Meeting St. The menu is always changing and food us absolutely incredible.
- •Tattooed MooseI wish I could eat the Duck Club sandwich and roasted garlic blue cheese fries every single day. Yuuuuum.