How to grow a lemon tree from seed
Tried and true method. I always use this method. For all of the one time I have ever attempted to grow a lemon tree.
- •Find a lemon tree that has lemonsI used a neighbors tree. You should have no clue if the seeds will grow into trees that fruit or not, this is super important.
- •Get a lemon from the treeUse it to make lemon tea! Its so good!
- •Think "oh huh I should try to grow a tree!"Find out that it takes about 5 years for a lemon tree to be big enough to have lemons. If your lemon even grows a tree that can have lemons. Don't think about the possibility of wasting 5 years on a tree for no reward.
- •Take the seeds out before you put boiling water on themThe Internet said to keep them in my mouth until the soul was ready. I obeyed. I don't argue with the Internet about gardening
- •Spit them in the soil?I dunno the Internet the told me to??
- •Read on the Internet that you need to keep them warm and moistSorry about saying moist. The Internet told me to.
- •Kind of forget about them?I mean? The window sill is warm? And i watered it as much as I could remember to?
- •Take off the plastic wrap because you feel bad about itWater it really good. Why does it have to be "only moist"??
- •Completely forget about itFor days. This is crucial.
- •Suddenly remember them!Go and check!
- •🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾I'm a master gardener!!
- •Go brag on The Internet