Irrational fears that hold me back
I was a terrified child. I've been told I have an overactive imagination but idk. I think I'm just scared ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ add your irrational fears!!
- •Sometimes I go in an empty public restroom and have to get out quick becauseI'm afraid that I'm gonna open a bathroom stall door and a dead body will be there
- •That I'm gonna climb in my car and someone will be sitting in the back seatAnd then they garrote me. I told you these were irrational.
- •I don't look too closely into large overgrown bushes becauseI'm pretty sure I'm gonna see a limb of a dead person.
- •I've got a fear of heights over land, but not over water. I figure that if I fell out of an airplane over the ocean I'd be fine, because I could splash down and swim away. But ten feet above pavement? Great fear. Both are irrational.Suggested by @pili_ervin
- •Standing in a line of strangers. I don't like for people to stand behind me that I don't know. I have to turn sideways in line so I don't freak out. Or I just don't get in lineWhich is weird because being held from behind from a significant other is one of the most reassuring feelings. No one said I was normal 🙈Suggested by @marginally_amazing
- •I hate close spaces, so when I walk into the back warehouse I have to walk around the taller shelves, along the perimeter.There's just something about tall, narrow walkways that give me the willies!Suggested by @jhope71
- •Washing grapes.When I was a kid, I was washing some grapes and a group of spiders crawled out of the grapes and into my hands. To this day I just throw the whole bag in the sink and let it fill with water.Suggested by @billnye
- •letting my feet hang off the bedso something or someone can just grab my foot while I'm sleeping? please. I think notSuggested by @americson