List of nine things
I used to write these in middle and high school when I was really down, just nine bullet point things that I currently enjoyed. I still write these because now it is a habit. Not a rated list.
- •Going and getting eggs from the chickens and then using those eggs for breakfastI love the chickens so much. Ever since they started laying I feel a strangely strong kinship to them. Like hell yeah girl power!!
- •My boss just changed her text tone for me to Ewan McGregor saying "hello there"Okay it's obi wan but like that only makes it better
- •This song that's the theme song for moone boy
- •The good placeI love Ted Danson and Kristin Bell. It's so light and funny, it's so nice
- •The little lemon trees 🍋 living on my bedside tableIt's slowly getting overgrown with plants, but that's the brightest place in my room right now and they all want the light.
- •Listening to the "no such thing as a fish" podcast every nightI fall asleep listening to it and keep it going al night so every time I wake up it's just happily playing along and it makes me feel so cozy
- •The progress I have made towards going more minimalI have gone through alllll of my things now and it feels so much more manageable
- •My new earringI got my cartilage pierced a couple months ago but it's just gotten to the point where I can sleep on it. I think I'm going to be changing it out for the ring I really want pretty soon, so that's exciting 😆
- •This old picture of meFound this going through boxes of stuff at my parents house. I'm so thankful the tape days are over.