My favorite healthy dinner
I make this occasionally, it's so good. If you already have the rice cooked, or buy it precooked, it's also a very fast meal. I got this from my boss lady.
- 1.Take some onion and sauté it until it's clearOr whatever you prefer, it doesn't matter
- 2.Add some spinach, avocado, black beans, +Whatever other veggies sound good to you, it doesn't really matter
- 3.Sauté it all until it is all hotThe avocados get really soft, the spinach wilts, it's gets all good. I actually added some chicken broth at this stage so it's not really sautéing but whatever.
- 4.Season how you want toI do salt and pepper and maybe chili powder?
- 5.Then add cooked brown rice to itStir it all around if you want to, or serve the veggies and stuff on top, it doesn't matter
- 6.Put Parmesan cheese on itI do this after I already have it in my bowl, you can do it whenever.