Names I would give my kids
Weird but it could be worse? This is less funny than you might have thought, or worse, it's very serious.
- •Audrey JuneHa you think I'm gonna use normal names right? Well jokes on you! I plan on calling this child "Odd" like "Aud" but spelled "odd" and June is because that's my middle name. Which is a family name, for people born in June. Which I am not. (Hence username btw) also. I found a little silver cup with Audrey June engraved on it. After I already decided I wanted to use it someday. So I think that's like a sign.
- •BugsyIt's a family nickname for my brother but I keep thinking about using it as a name/middle name
- •CrosleyIt's another family name. My mom had a still born baby between my brother and I and she named him Crosley, which is my paternal grandmothers maiden name.
- •My last name is CastleAnd if I end up not keeping it (unlikely) then you can bet your butt that a kid of mine is being blessed with it somewhere in their name
- •This is mostly for proof