New things I'm doing
I'm changing stuff! I'm feeling better! I got this! (I think)
- •Taking the dogs on a run while I bikeTwo dogs, twice a day, a mile each time/dog. I know it's not super impressive but from nothing to 4+ miles a day is something I'm proud of
- •Riding my bike over a mile every dayWithout the dogs, cause I go a lot slower when the dogs are running with me
- •Making sure I take enough iodineMy thyroid needs it, and I can tell in my mood and activity levels when I'm not regularly taking it
- •Taking magnesiumI take some after my second cup of coffee and I haven't gotten the jitters like I used to, and some at night and I'm out like a light when it's time to sleep.
- •Going through my things and getting rid of stuffI started doing the konmari thing a couple months ago and this month I tried the "minimalism game" (I didn't get very far) but I'm working on it and it feels good to have less clutter.
- •Trying to spend less time mindlessly on my phoneMy life is okay. I don't need to compare it to anyone else's. Plus I have kids around me all the time and I would like to be a better model of how to be an adult with a phone
- •Listening to new podcasts/musicI get in ruts with the stuff I listen to, but I'm feeling a big wave of wanting new stuff right now. That's usually a good sign for me.