Fearlist: RNC edition
I watched about an hour of the RNC last night and after Trump's speech I couldn't sleep. I know the speech writers' goal was to incite fear, and it worked, though for different reasons than they probably intended.
- •Watching Twitter's reaction while watching the convention calmed me a little.
- •Chris Rock nailed it for a couple hours straight**edit...uh this is not actually Chris Rock, still like the tweets tho**
- •This was weird, no?He's pat-a-tat-tatting all over his daughter...and maybe looks at her chest too?!
- •Then trump talked about violent illegals and I got scared. This guy says it best:
- •I'll just be over here hiding in the bathtub...
- •Literally Mars
- •And then I saw this.
- •And it pretty much summed it up for me.
- •This is bad guys. From his casual remarks about NATO, to his track record of misogyny and on immigration he's bad news.
- •Please don't sit this one out.