I JUST LIVED IN A TREEHOUSE FOR TWO DAYS
I like camping, just not as much as my husband does. So I found a good middle ground.
- •I found a campground on the Shenandoah river....bucolic and not too far of a drive.
- •This campground ALSO had a treehouse for rent right on the river.
- •So it was either pitching a tent or sleeping in a treehouse.
- •Here's what they looked like when we got to the treehouse
- •Then we went exploring a little
- •Then we ate marshmallows
- •Then we floated
- •Then we played with fire
- •Then we saw this v v chill dog floatin byJust fully living it's best life
- •Then we saw a shitton of bugs
- •Are you poisonous lil guy?!
- •WHAT ARE YOU(Not my pic bc I was busy deep breathing and coaching my husband through removing it from our picnic table)
- •Ok you're cool.
- •Then we whined about not being able to take a Canoe ride til after lunch
- •Then we took a canoe ride(No pictures taken bc holy shit we were so bad at it, huckleberry fail)
- •We roasted hotdogs over the fire like a bunch of Boy Scouts from the '50s
- •Then we drank celebratory Father's Day beer out of plastic little mermaid cups.
- •In conclusion, I can confidently recommend tree house camping.