Mild Nopes to Start Your Wednesday
Nothing too jarring, just a gentle collection of nopes I found saved on my phone and wanted to share.
- •Camel toe shoes!HaaaaaaahahahahaHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- •Etsy awfulness (seriously though, what about if someone's having a heart attack, still no?!)I hate that there are enough awful people in this country that there's demand for this custom wall vinyl saying.
- •From the thrift store art IG account....@thriftstoreartWhaaaaaaaat
- •Trump piñata!Felt great to hit it....but it's eyes scare me.
- •The tshirts they make for little girls are f'ing dumb.Oh hahaha you mean like sexual chemistry, but really just sparklers?!? Hahaha I get it. F you.
- •Daddy pig from Peppa PigOtherwise known as: animated hairy ballsack
- •YuckkkkkkI had to actually eat these
- •Art from one of my kid's kindergarten friends
- •My tap water after some plumbing work.Get your minerals!
- •This was a slap in the face at the end of a long day.
- •Naked mole rats at the zoo.The second you start thinking they're cute, you start getting nauseas again.
- •Fur face maskI go back to the antique place once a year to see if it's still there. One more trip and I may buy this nope myself.
- •Thrift store soup bowls I saw a few months ago.Haunting AND practical!
- •This has been a nice little Wednesday nope round up from my camera roll. I hope you have a great day!