OH Captain, My Captain
What is the ONE skill you feel 100% confident/qualified to teach another person. Hair braiding? Masterbating next to someone without getting caught? Finding where you are with only a map & a compass? Stitching a deep flesh wound?
- •Small skill, big picture lesson...anything!
- •Mine would be: RENOVATING AN OLD HOME WITHOUT GOING BANKRUPTI've done 3 so far and I have all my fingers and no chapter 11 on the books.
- •Or maybe something smaller like: 5 STEP METHOD FOR DEALING WITH YOUR BABY'S FIRST DIAPER BLOWOUT
- •parallel parking. loll it's dorky but raaaaarely do I ever have to do the back up/go forward dance.Suggested by @nikkilounoel
- •Wrapping a gift. Getting those corners juuuust right on awkward shaped packages is a skill.Suggested by @momad
- •Morse codeSuggested by @reconditioner
- •How paint a landscape or any animalI seriously do at-home Paint Nites for my friendsSuggested by @dubstep
- •Juggling.It's really much simpler than it looks. It's just a repeat of the same move over and over. I can teach you in 15 minutes.Suggested by @pili_ervin
- •French braidingYou just keep adding hair as you go.
- •Legal negligence
- •Why the Restoration is the most party era in English history.
- •Staying up to date on the news ✌🏼️Suggested by @yikes
- •Writing encouraging letters. ✉️I'm keeping the USPS alive. 📫Suggested by @hh12995