The Listapp Made Me Do It
- •Oil cleansing!I listened to the lists. Can 100% endorse this method now. 8th grade me can't even handle that I'm applying oil to my previously retinoled T zone.
- •Think about, but not commit to, naming the cutest animal I'd ever eat.@dcerruti this took a serious emotional toll on me
- •Like SO close to buying a silicone period cup thing
- •Interact with verified news outlets/brands/orgs
- •Interacting with strangers without knowing anything about themYeah I'll add a suggestion to your beta list from 8 months ago too.
- •Stepped up my moming to make sure I am addressing racial and gender inequalities with my kids.I was thinking about it a lot, but I started following some very smart men & women that have made me more proactive in actually DOING something
- •Getting overly familiar with the leader dudeWhether @bjnovak saw it or not is beside the point.
- •Bid farewell to the FacebookPretty much. I was on a tear posting only frustrated missives on the environment and gun control, hating everyone who isn't as amped as I am...and just couldn't take the navel gazing apathy...listapp saved me from fb.
- •Listen to One DirectionJK I'm 35, I can confidently take a hard pass on this one.