The Real Reason I Waited Two Weeks Before Listing Again.
- •I'm working on a Halloween project for work that I believe may, in fact, be haunted itself
- •I've been trying to figure out what the smell in the fridge is.
- •I went to Maine and was gonna write a list about it but my barn dance pictures didn't fully convey the scene.
- •I believed I could single handedly change undecided voters minds if I just posted enough articles on FB.
- •Because I've been at defcon level 5 anxiety about the world and no one likes lists like that.Or do you? THIS ELECTION! GUNS! THE ENVIRONMENT! SYRIA! THE POLICE! RACISM!
- •Because I was trying to be an awake sheepleBut there weren't any cited sources so I gave up.
- •Bc this dog ain't gonna walk himself!
- •Because a friend I used to see every single day took a new job and now I don't see her for weeks at a time.Never underestimate the power of a consistent, calm, positive presence in your life.
- •Because once I realized it'd been two weeks I didn't want everyone to get the notification