A QUESTION I HAVE
thoughts, responses, criticisms, and affirmations welcome
- •I take the subway every day, twice a day, to and from work.
- •At least once every few days I think about the subway scene in House of Cards.(trying to be ~spoiler free~ here)
- •I then become gripped with terror that I will meet the same fate, and I start looking at the people around me, stepping further away from the ledge, bracing myself against a pole, etc.
- •So I guess what I'm wondering is...am I the only person that does this?
- •No! I thought of the exact same scene two weekends ago when I was waiting for the subway in NYCSuggested by @gagneet
- •@gagneet omg thank you; I can always count on you!
- •I'm in DC a decent bit. I **REALLY** think about it riding Metro there.Suggested by @culture_czar
- •@culture_czar oh woah yeah the D.C. Metro might be too real for me to handle
- •This is not a comforting thoughtBut I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. I'm think your fears are fully justified. SorrySuggested by @jstncwlcx
- •@jstncwlcx ahahaha no it's not super comforting, though there's always something nice about being affirmed. I was on a delayed train a few months back & when I got off discovered that it was because of that kind of event that had happen two stations ahead of me. Very concerning