SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE LIBRARY
- •As the title suggests, it's a little after 7pm on this lovely Saturday night and I am at the library.
- •I have a ton of work to do in the next few weeks and thought I'd get ahead.
- •~forward thinking~
- •But I expected it to be much less crowded????
- •I was really looking forward to prime table locations being available!
- •But SO MANY PEOPLE ARE HERE
- •Why are they all here?
- •yeah ok they're probably doing the same thing I am
- •but also my big thrill was going to be getting a sweet table in front of the big windows that overlook the park and yet they are (as always) totally taken!!!
- •ahh well, there's always tomorrow morning
- •because you know what they say: