STUFFED ANIMALS OF MY CHILDHOOD, RANKED
another great list suggestion from @nathanveshecco
- •As a child I desperately wanted a pet rabbit of my very own.
- •No matter how much I begged or pleaded, my parents were firm that we were never (not ever) going to get one.
- •(Now as an adult, the logic of that decision is abundantly clear.)
- •I supplemented my undying love for bunnies, never to be fulfilled through a real live pet, with stuffed animal rabbits. I had an almost aggressive amount of stuffed animal rabbits of all shapes and sizes.
- •I would line the bunnies up against the wall on my bed like a class picture--tallest in the back, smallest in the front.
- •Then I would make a small space for me right on the edge of the bed and that's where I would sleep. Amongst the bunnies.
- •There are too many bunnies to even count or remember, but there were two VIPs that were the most important. To this day, they sit on my bed at my parent's house.
- •Petey(named after peter cottontail)
- •Rabby(had to match petey; named after/is Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh)
- •(wish I had pictures of the ones that were actually mine! similar images found online will have to suffice)🐰🐰