Inspired by @ListPrompts - days later, as always.
  1. 5:30
    Wake up. Make an English muffin. Out of the door by 6:00 (ideally) - 6:15(realistically).
  2. 6:00-8:00
    9a3a3ec3 22cc 4dd5 b227 449d47b23b66
    Pick up the 14 kids on the bus route. That's right. I'm a bus driver. Bonus points because it's a short bus.
  3. 8:00-3:00
    9ba84d7f 09ba 4d87 b9cc 9746623640b8
    Teach. Laugh. Guide. Grade. Help. Advise. Craft. Scowl. Drink (coffee). Forget to pee all day until I almost pee my pants at 3:00.
  4. 3:00-4:00
    Meeting of some sort. Worse part of my day. Meetings are the pits.
  5. 4:00-7:00
    F4ed7a31 50c6 4c8d 9136 b0fe83dde2b0
    Play. Snuggle. Read. Watch. Sometimes we get groceries. Sometimes we walk the dog. Also cook dinner and do dishes and feed the dog and tidy the house. Mom life is no effing joke.
  6. 7:00-9:00
    Bed time for Ellie. Rest time for momma. Probably listing while watching Sherlock or West Wing.
  7. 9:00-11:00
    Not really sure what happens to these hours. They get lost in some black hole time vortex. Seriously, I blink and it's 11pm. (If I really had to say what I do in this chunk of my life it's like 80% chance I'm on list app and 20% chance I'm reading.)
  8. 11:00ish
    Fall asleep regretting not going to bed sooner.
  9. 11-5:30
    I'm a great sleeper.