BADASS MOVIE MOMENTS
I live for these moments.
- •GladiatorMy name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
- •Terminator 2When Sarah Connor does those pull-ups. Possibly the most badass women in all of movie history.
- •Sister ActWhen the skinny nun belts it out in Ave Maria.
- •Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanWhen Hermione clocks Malfoy. So deliciously satisfying.
- •Lord of the Rings: Return of the KingEowyn: chopping heads and stabbing faces. "I am no man!"
- •300When the Queen stabs the traitor and repeats his lines back to him. I literally stood up in the theater and cheered. Honorable mention: when King Leonidas kicks the messenger from Xerxes into the big well. So BA.
- •MatrixPretty much anything Trinity ever does. Also, Morpheus. (I need to rewatch this, apparently, so I can pick one actual BA moment.)
- •To Kill A MockingbirdWhen Atticus shoots the rabid dog. BA AF
- •Goodwill HuntingWhen Will intellectually demolishes the snotty prick in his hot AF southie accent. "How bout them apples?"
- •TakenWhen Liam Neeson shoots the wife of the crooked-French government official! I'm not saying I support such acts but damn that was BA.