BOOK SERIES I LIKE TO READ AT SPECIFIC TIMES OF THE YEAR
Inspired by @juliareese
- •When the winter funk sets in and you wish it was more magical and less miserable. These books help.
- •When you can smell the fall and the need for stews and soups is deep in your belly and your bones.
- •When your soul kinda hurts.So really the time of year is irrelevant
- •In the fall when you want a little perspective on life and you want to spend time outside but even more than that you want to stay indoors reading.
- •Spring and early summer when life seems impossibly good and beautiful.
- •In the spring when you wish you lived in an agrarian society where bits of magic are possible.
- •In midwinter when life seems dull and you want some mystery and adventure and maybe a little heartbreak.
- •For summer days at the beach because it's light and ridiculous and won't be a big deal if the waves, sun or sand ruin the book