BOOKS I HATE
- •OutlanderI tried. I did. I'm all about fantasy/time travel/supposed gentlemen. But when he spanked her for her disobedience? Hell. No.
- •The Kite RunnerSadness after sadness after sadness. Quality writing and it taught me so much about life in Afghanistan but it's just too sad.
- •Cutting for StoneWhen that twin brother slept with the girl I was livid. And the female circumcision part- I just couldn't handle it. I can honestly say, though, it was well written overall but just too infuriating.
- •In The WoodsNO RESOLUTION!?!? Are you kidding me?!? Do not be a mystery writer if you do not, in fact, SOLVE THE MYSTERY!
- •Prophet of YonwoodI loved City of Ember and People of Sparks but this one was lame.