BOOKS I WANT TO READ IN 2016
My to-be-read list is a mile long but these are first in line though not necessarily in this order.
- •Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert HeinleinThis will be my first Heinlein. If I should start with another of his, please advise.
- •The Alchemist by Paulo CoelhoSeveral of the top ten book lists from a few days ago had this one listed. I trust you people. Also, I like magic.
- •Little Women by Louisa May AlcottI love classics. This is my BFF's favorite book and I feel crummy for not having read it yet.
- •Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael ChabonSuggested highly by a lovable librarian.
- •Career of Evil by Robert Gailbraith/JK RowlingI very much enjoyed the first two in this series although the last one was pretty sick and sexually twisted. Hoping for less of that.
- •Doors of Stone by Patrick RothfussThe third and final installment of the Kingkiller Chronicles. I will be pee-your-pants happy if it comes out this year. I've already planned a book club party in my mind for it.
- •The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret AtwoodAnother classic.
- •Ready Player OneI dig YA dystopian lit.
- •Mindful Teaching and Teaching Mindfulness by Deborah Schoeberlein DavidI'm always reading at least one book to help me be a better teacher. This is one my Head of School chose for us to read.
- •Jules VerneNot sure which one to do first. Maybe Paris in the Twentieth Century.