I Asked My Students to Write Me a Letter
I said they could write me compliments, suggestions for our classroom and jokes! I got so much more than I expected!
- •"Every day you come in with a sweater. I always say that looks amazing."
- •"I love how you always have so much fun in your mind."Me too, actually.
- •"You are so nice you are like honey on a waffle."
- •"You bring fun to boring."
- •"You should have an animal."NOT GONNA HAPPEN, KID.
- •"What do cows like to read? A cattleog!"
- •"I think we should do more food activities."Agreed.
- •"This guy walked into the doctors with his car wheel down his pants. The doctor said what's wrong? I don't know but it is driving me nuts."A THIRD GRADER ACTUALLY WROTE THIS TO ME OH MY GOSH
- •"Also I just want to say you're my favorite teacher."