- •Helen ParrShe's so real! Calls her husband to tell him she unpacked the last two boxes! (adorable) Encourages him when he's feeling unfulfilled in his job and then saves the freaking day by flying a jet and protecting her family with her amazing elastic abilities! Just the tops.
- •Molly WeasleyTakes in orphan boys and loves and feeds them like her own. Raised Fred and George. MURDERED BELLATRIX LIKE A BOSS. She is also the tops.
- •Marmee MarchSo beloved. So wise. She inspires her girls to be better but without nagging or bitching. She might be the best fictional mom ever.
- •Linda BelcherShe's so content. Loves her weird little life and family. Has endless enthusiasm for life. Enjoys reading. Honestly I felt the most connected with Linda when she turned their home into a Bed & Breakfast and went a little crazy. That's truly me in ten years.
- •Mrs. Parker from A Christmas StoryI just love her. The way she covers for Ralphie after his fight. The way she gets Randy to eat. Her fashion sense and amazing curls. Just a top notch lady.