MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS
This is a safe place.
- •I fell down a flight of stairs in front of half the Panthers team.
- •I was playing flag football in middle school and I was reaching to grab the flags off this boy I super liked and my hand slipped I guess and I um grabbed the wrong flag.Suggested by @annafiedler
- •In high school, I was at economics camp (already embarrassing) and walking with a boy I had a crush on. I literally walked into a pole, Lizzie McGuire style. 🙈Suggested by @bware427
- •As an intern, I forgot I had taken medication before, drank too much (normally would have been fineish) and blacked out at at a work LUNCHEON.Suggested by @maggzerts
- •it was my turn to clean out the goldfish tank in my 5th grade class. I filled up the cup with water and dumped it into the tank with the fish. I left to return the cup and when I came back, everyone turned and glared at me. all of the fish were floating on top of the water. I'd filled the cup with HOT water and fried the fish. 🐠Suggested by @jennyfricke
- •In middle school on a band trip, a few friends and I were hanging out in the hotel gym. This boy I had a crush on was on the treadmill and I stupidly turned it up so that it would go way faster. He then jumped off of it, pushed me on, and I flew off of it and slammed into a wall. We were joking around but I had a huge bruise on my leg for months.Suggested by @rachelleburns
- •In high school I hooked up with this really cute guy, and my friend knew about it and when she saw me in school the following Monday said "text me everything when you're in study hall." I got to study hall and texted her "we totally fucked"I was a virgin, we didn't fuck. And I didn't text her, I accidentally texted the guy I hooked up with. I was mortified.Suggested by @kallee