MY HAT COLLECTION
And the senior superlatives they would win.
- •Giant Green Cowboy HatBest all around. Got it for ONE DOLLAR at a yard sale. Those fools.
- •SombreroMost authentic. Dropped $20 on this beauty at my local Goodwill. Heavy AF.
- •Mad HatterMost attractive and sentimental. A gift from my boss on my first day as a teacher.
- •SafariMost dependable. I wear this one on hikes and when I dress up as an animal expert for my students. (That will be a list soon!)
- •CrownMost likely to succeed.
- •Captain's CapMost likely to not fit on my big head.
- •Rice Paddy HCutest.
- •Construction HelmetMost awkward.
- •Confederate Soldier CapMost likely to go to jail?
- •Custodian HelmetMost likely to drink tea.
- •Camo Umbrella HatMust unattractive and most uncomfortable and most "off brand" for me. I don't do camo.
- •FedoraBiggest hipster.
- •Regular Cowboy HatMost likely to know all the words and dance moves to Cotton-Eyed Joe.