We are fickle beings.
- •It's so hard to believe in God.I mean, where is he? Why isn't he fixing things around here? Why can't I just see one miracle happen?!
- •It's so easy to believe in God.I see him everywhere in everything in everyone! How else would everything be here in its beautiful complexity?!
- •I'm so hideous!Why does it look like my nose and chin are trying to touch? My hair is mousy and half wavy and do I have acne or impetigo?
- •I'm so beautiful!For real, I could be in Vogue or movies or catch the eye of Matt Damon.
- •I hate apologizing!It's so hard and horrible. I'll never do it. I'm too much of a chicken shit. Apologizing is the worst.
- •I love apologizing!It's great for character development. It lets the other person know how deeply I care for them! It's one of the greatest acts of love there is; to humble yourself and put someone above yourself.
- •Life sucks.Ugh. The people. All the clothes in my closet. Cancer. Cold weather without snow. Working. Money(lessness). Meanies.
- •Life is beautiful!The weather! The lovely people! Firefighters! Teachers and babies and trees and mountains and the ocean and art and music and fooooood!