- •In the months leading up to the election I didn't do anything to help get Hillary elected aside from voting for her.And for that I am sorry.
- •I assumed much, rested in my privilege and was secure in my bubble.And for that I am very sorry.
- •I didn't march today because I didn't see the point. That man is already our president so what is walking around the day after going to do?
- •But I regret not being there.
- •I regret not caring to be there until after the fact when I saw the camaraderie, the community, the beauty.
- •If I had gone I would have made a sign that said, "What would Margaret Atwood do?"
- •I guess I'm still learning what matters.