- •On animal day I finally got to wear my gorilla costume.I definitely scared some children. And a few teachers.
- •My students and I made a giant banner for the pep rally and I accidentally misspelled our mascot.I forgot the "y" and had to squeeze it in last minute.
- •I played in a teacher vs student volleyball game.I can't figure out if I was the best player or the worst player.
- •I sternly fussed at a kid who I thought was saying "fart fart fart fart..." because I'm always on him for using potty talk and other inappropriate language.Turns out he was pretending to be a dog and was saying "bark bark bark bark..." I apologized but still felt like an ass.
- •It was a great week overall even though I was secretly pissed each day bc they traded my beloved wacky tacky day for beach day. UgghhhHere's wacky tacky me from several years ago.
- •Bonus: This time every year I dress up as the animal expert, MR. FAB, which stands for the five types of vertebrates: mammals, reptiles, fish, amphibians and birds.
- •Now I'm at the beach for the day. Reading and eating and I'm happy.