STEPS OF LETTING BABIES AND TODDLERS CRY IT OUT TO GET THEM TO SLEEP
- •Night one: keep both doors open so you hear all their cries and each wail will break your heart because then maybe they will somehow know you are feeling their pain and are not an evil monster.
- •Night two: close your bedroom door but leave theirs open so you can still definitely hear every sound they make.
- •Night three: close baby's door, have some wine on the porch or walk the dog around the neighborhood a few times and feel okay about life.
- •Night four: close both doors and only feel a twinge of guilt.
- •Night five to forever: close both doors and wear earplugs. Feel no guilt.
- •Happy sleeping, @BWN_7 !