A helpful guide.
- •Gift CardsYou can pretty much never go wrong with gift cards. Caveat: please don't give me a gift card with an expiration date. I will 100% not remember to use it by then and you will have wasted your cash.
- •CashYes. Just always yes.
- •PinsNO. Have you ever seen me wear a denim jumper? I did not think so.
- •A summer bag full of summer things.Cute thermos, floppy hat, big towel, maybe a fiction book you like all in a big tasteful 31 bag. I got this from a parent last year and I use every single thing.
- •Travel MugYes, but please check that it's dishwasher safe and not handwash only. That makes me feel like you gifted me a daily chore.
- •OrnamentsThis is more applicable during the holidays than end-of-year but I'm gonna say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . I feel like it should be a no but I've gotten a few over the years and always love hanging them on my tree.
- •Store bought cardsNo. Save your money.
- •Handmade cardsYes. They are always loved and cherished.
- •Candles, lotions, bath saltsGenerally, no. Unless it's a Woodwick trilogy.
- •CandyNo. You don't know what I like.
- •ClothesNo. Don't even try.
- •A big hug and a heartfelt thank youYes! Unless you're a creepy dad.