THE MEN IN MY LIFE
I feel like I know these guys from having grown up watching them, laughing with them and, ultimately, loving them.
- •Steve MartinFather of the Bride made me wish he was my dad. Little Shop of Horrors will always be my favorite though.
- •John CandyRIP Uncle Buck
- •Dan AykroydMega love for My Girl, Ghostbusters, and Coneheads. Sadly, every time I see him in anything new he just seems pathetic. (God, I hope he never sees this.)
- •Rick MoranisWhere did he go?? Actually I just looked it up and it made me love him even more.
- •Mike MyersNot as old as the other guys but he was a grown up when I was just a kid watching So I Married an Axe Murderer and Wayne's World so he counts. Also, he's looking pretty old these days.
- •Bill MurrayThe tippy top!
- •Tim AllenHow many life lessons did I learn sitting at the proverbial feet of Home Improvement? It probably formed who I am as much as being a Girl Scout. Which is to say, a lot.
- •John LithgowHarry and the Hendersons
- •SinbadOwned his stand up Son of a Preacher Man on VHS and wore it out.
- •Chevy ChaseClark W. Griswold! Later on I hated his character on Community even though the show was so damn good.
- •Arnold SchwarzeneggerKINDERGARTEN COP.
- •Robin WilliamsJust like every other human, I'll never not love and miss him.
- •Don CheadlePicket Fences, anyone?
- •John GoodmanEvery time I see him in something new I thank God he hasn't died of a heart attack yet.
- •Honorable mentions: Dana Carvey, Martin Short, Steve Guttenburg, Jeff Daniels