THE TIME I SAVED A STUDENT FROM CERTAIN DEATH AT THE HANDS OF A CAMEL 🐫 🏀
- •Every year I take my students to a giant petting zoo called Lazy Five Ranch!
- •They have a multitude of animals for you to see and feed and pet.
- •Some animals you see while on a wagon ride.
- •Some you feed over a cage.
- •Some you pet through a fence.
- •There are two animals you don't feed or touch: the zebras and the camels.Zebras have top and bottom teeth so they can cause injury if they bite you. Camels are just assholes.
- •While touring the ranch one year, we were near the field of camels when I hear a scream!
- •I look around and see that one of my sweet girls has her arm in the fence and a camel has the whole thing inside its mouth!I'm talking from fingertip to shoulder blade!
- •She looks terrified!
- •(I pause for a second to contemplate taking a picture.)
- •I rush over and start pulling her arm out of the camel's mouth.
- •It is drenched with the most despicable, slimy spit I've ever beheld.
- •The little girl is sobbing in my arms but she is and always was fine.
- •The next day when we were journaling about our field trip, the little girl wrote, "Yesterday Mrs. B saved my life. I was almost eaten by a camel."Bless.