THINGS I THOUGHT WERE CLICHÉS UNTIL I EXPERIENCED THEM FIRST HAND
- •Having a crazy/difficult mother-in-lawI thought that surely everyone was exaggerating. Until I got one. She's generous and loving but certifiably insane.
- •An unorganized Tupperware drawerIt's like the sitcom gag of a teenager stuffing their closet so full that when you open it everything explodes out. Only it's real. And it's my own damn fault.
- •The joys and hardships of being a parentIt is just as wonderful and difficult as everyone always tells you. Only times a zillion.
- •That time seems to go faster the older you getIf my sense of time was accurate it would still be 2011.
- •There's no time like the present.I spent so much of my youth & 20s worrying - it's taken me years to be able to make a conscious effort to be present but it's true. If I want to do something (within reason) I usually make it happen instead of waiting for SOMEDAY! 🙂🧀Suggested by @kate81
- •Everyone thinks they're a better driver/parker than they actually are.😬😳Suggested by @BWN_7
- •Your kids grow up so fast.Suggested by @BWN_7