THOUGHTS ON SHERLOCK
In which my brain and heart explode all my thoughts and feelings concerning Sherlock. A million spoilers but please come back once you've watched the last episode.
- •Hello, friends.
- •I've just finished watching The Final Problem.
- •The first five minutes made me want to die.I DO NOT LIKE TO BE SCARED.
- •My favorite episodes of Sherlock are:Empty Hearse, Reichenbach Fall, Sign of Three, Scandal in Belgravia
- •Honorable mentions:Study in Pink, Great Game, Abominable Bride
- •Bottom of the Barrel:Hounds of Baskerville, Six Thatchers
- •Not sure where the final two episodes rank. They're too fresh and my heart is too raw.
- •Problems with this show:They killed Moriarty off way too soon. Best villain ever, perhaps? Also, they needn't have killed Mary. Also, when people die they don't really leave videos of themselves a la Moriarty and Mary. Lastly, I get it, it's great and high quality but surely they can pump out more than 3-4 episodes every two years. Get over yourselves.
- •Shoutout and a standing O for such quality secondary characters:Ms. Hudson, Molly Hooper and Greg LeStrade
- •I love(d) Mary.I don't feel like she is conventionally gorgeous but something about her makes me feel like she is the most beautiful woman ever.
- •John Watson you bastard with your text flirting I will cut you.
- •Magnussen and Culverton Smith were disgustingly delightful villains.Even that sounds too nice. They were so despicable that I might not watch those episodes ever again whereas I love to rewatch the Moriarty episodes.
- •Loved that the final villain/mastermind was a lady.
- •Euros was creepy AS SHIT.If any of you watched Psych, didn't Euros remind you of Yang??
- •I can't believe Irene Adler never truly came back as a character.Shame.
- •My favorite scene ever is when Sherlock and John go to solve a case whilst drunk."He's clueing. Clueing for looks."
- •Alright. I'm spent. I'll probs rewatch it all this summer. Love you all.Goodnight.