WAYS TO NOT LET WINTER WIN
- •Get my pea coat dry cleanedCheaper than buying a new one. This'll be the first item I've ever dry cleaned. "This shirt is dry clean only. Which means it's dirty." -Mitch Hedburg
- •Invest in Chapstick.Put a stick in every purse and jacket pocket.
- •Clean out the garageSo I can park in it and not be late to work every day because I have to scrape the windshield
- •Plan several bonfire parties!4a: Procure free firewood
- •Increase my vitamin C intakeDrink more OJ, take multivitamins and maybe visit a tanning bed a time or two. Not out of vanity. I liken it to a heat lamp for plants... only it's for people.
- •Change my attitude.The Norwegians know how to do it. http://m.fastcompany.com/3052970/how-to-be-a-success-at-everything/the-norwegian-secret-to-enjoying-a-long-winter
- •Add Irish Whiskey To Every Single Hot BeverageSuggested by @icupcake
- •Have a bottle of lotion available in every room that you spend time in, preferably within arm's reach.Suggested by @justjills