WHAT APRIL LOOKS LIKE IN MY PHONE
Inspired by @stevecady
- •My favorite view in my house.
- •THIS WAS A REAL ANIMAL THAT LIVED IN NORTH AMERICA. IT IS CALLED THE JEFFERSON GROUND SLOTH AND IT ONLY DIED OUT ABOUT 10,000 YEARS AGO. IT IS NAMED AFTER THOMAS JEFFERSON WHO WROTE A PALEONTOLOGY PAPER ON THE BONES OF ONE HE AND SOME OTHER DUDES FOUND IN A CAVE IN VIRGINIA.
- •Easter tradition.
- •I bought a new makeup bag for the first time in ten years.
- •I was being dead so @Cara_duhh could give a drunken practice eulogy for me. It was actually one of the sweetest moments of my life.
- •Took my students to the creek. It's our favorite thing to do.
- •My lowest time on the NYT mini crossword
- •I hit the jackpot at goodwill and spent FIFTY DOLLARS but I did not buy this skirt and I can't decide if I should've.
- •She turned three. 💜
- •A v good bang day 💥
- •I promise they put themselves in there.
- •All the other kids were making jokes when we learned about this planet but this one particular kid just didn't get what was so funny.