HORRENDOUS QUOTES FROM MY STUDENTS 📂
I taught at a high school film institute this summer. Neverthefuckagain. See: THE TERRORS OF HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER CAMPS
- •"Have you ever seen Jon Stewart (read: daily show)? You look just like Jessica Williams."I do not.
- •"I wanna go to Qatar. Just kidding, they hate Jewish people"Overwhelmed by his self-awareness
- •"Sushi is my life"They ordered this in 2-3x a week DESPITE being on a free meal plan
- •"I'm scared of them the most when they all get together" -a fellow faculty associate
- •*doesn't laugh at racist joke* "Ashley!! I thought no matter what, we have the same experience??" -a black student who regularly played out black stereotypes around her white counterpartsI had to pull her aside on SEVERAL occasions
- •"Did you all white balance this? It's really green" "You can fix it really easily in post"*sigh*
- •"You know we're rich. But we're still ghetto." -affluent white studentI give up.