- •So I'm back on here after a 21 day break
- •I was on a fast with my churchFor a plethora of reasons, but essentially to recenter myself in Christ and move away from my dependency on alotta outside shit
- •No fried foods, no fast foods, no alcohol, and NO LIST APP 😦
- •But it really wasn't bad
- •I thought I would fall off with the ongoings of the world, but they somehow found a way back to me
- •Certain moments were hardI discovered I depend heavily on alcohol, especially when folks be OUT HERE trying it on the regular
- •But I definitely felt more in tune with the world
- •And I was blessed up times a trilliI was only jobless for what seemed the longest week of my life. But then Jesus came through and I'm actually semi-overwhelmed by all that I have on my plate now
- •I've been filming til my eyes bleed out and got this amazing doc fellowship
- •All this to say coming back on social media is overwhelming af
- •Not on some righteous shit
- •But it's intriguing how much time we invest in the digital world to get away from our real life
- •And I just don't understand the new photo UI here and the stars turned to hearts????
- •And I missed the second Chicago meetup 😭😭One of y'all coulda emailed a bitch
- •But frfr, I'm turning 23 tomorrow. This fast/second half of the year pushed me to see myself in a different lightLike how magical I am/am gonna be. I'm positive God's been wanting me to have this view all along.
- •Take a break from the digital world sometimes y'all. Shit is so so refreshing.
- •Bottoms up!!!