@WORLD, WHY DO U H8 ME
Just now realizing my terrible track record with electronics. I hate this because I would consider myself ~technologically savvy~
- •LG flip phone 2009My dumb ass left the phone on a water bar at my friend's pool house. Came back to find it waterlogged from being in water for 30 minutes plus. To make matters worse, I got cussed out by mi padre that night for being out past my nonexistent curfew. Made out with my light skinned crush doe 😛
- •Winebook Pro 2014Winter Quarter 2014, I decided to *carefully* place a cup of moscato on the surface of my laptop (I was watching House of Cards, shit!). Reached up to get something & spilled the whole gahdamn glass. All over my keyboard. Then I mistakenly plugged that bitch in & ruined everything.
- •.Spent the subsequent day running around Chicago trying to find pity. Finally caved in and called my father, who gracefully said, "As long as you're not pregnant, we're good."
- •iPhone 5 v1My phone rebelled against my mal use by simply racking up data I never used. Got a new free phone from VZW after subsequent cuss outs by my dad
- •iPhone 5 v2Cracked within weeks of getting a new one. My dad hesitantly funded a new screen. This was my entire Christmas present.
- •.But then I dropped this bitch 50+ times til the screen eventually dislodged. Got a double protective case & screen protector in hopes it would hold together. Despite my dedication, my ass cracked it in my back pocket when I sat down. Glass fell everywhere. Parts were exposed.
- •This list could go on & on
- •But here we are2 screen cracks, a cracked speaker, and several successful attempts by the devil later. My dad got tired of funding my failure, so i finally caved in & bought a 6. Fingers crossed I don't fuck this one up 🙃🙃🙃