Already on li.st? Open in app.
Live listing from FLL
- •Ate a lot of peachesSummer just isn't right without juicy peaches
- •Saw my sister for the first time in a while
- •Got Layla crawling and pulling to a stand
- •ChildbirthI know it was awful, but that amnesia that has kept the human race alive is real.
- •An uninterrupted night of sleepOne day we shall meet again
- •How to have fun without worryAs a parent, you are literally always worried. At least I am.
Which would you listen to? Feel free to suggest something... must be medical.
- •Women in medicineInterviews with women in the medical field.. the more I think about this, the less excited I am, which also bums me out, because I feel like I should be excited about it.
- •Military women in medicineSimilar to the above, but a bit more niche
- •Doctors AnonymousDoctors telling their most memorable stories; moth style? Maybe a theme per episode. Or a doctor per episode. The latter would be easier and require less editing
- •Number of lives positively impacted: 10,000+
- •Number of hugs given/received: too numerous to count.
- •Number of marriages: 1
- •Hey y'all.
- •I need help.
- •I'm nursing my daughter, who has a condition called allergic proctocolitis. She reacts to dairy, soy, rice, tomato, and pepper.Ridiculous, I know.
- •Cold pop
- •AlbuterolI got bronchitis.
- •Someone please get this reference.
- •Participating in a storySLAMI ❤️ the moth.
- •A massage. A facial. A pedicure. 8 hours of continuous sleep.
- •Chloraseptic spray smells like formaldehyde
- •The army has exposed me to some scary shitBlack widow spiders, scorpions, hurricanes, big ass goats, and armadillos. Yes, I said armadillos. Bet you thought I was going to say war. Nope. I haven't gone. Scroll back some posts and you'll see why.
- •My daughter's many food allergies have basically ruled out all condiments I formerly enjoyed.Food is so boring right now. True love.
This came up today as a friend was complaining to me about difficulties she is having in her relationship with her husband, who expects too much of their 7 month old.
- •So, I was thinking, as I held my high needs baby for her only decent nap today...
- •I was so clueless about babies before I had her.
- •Even though I've played doctor to thousands of kids ...