🎅🏼 FOR MY SECRET SANTA 🎄
Some tidbits that might help you if you're stuck & just general info.
- •I'm vegetarian.
- •I ❤️ chocolate.
- •I ❤️ John Mayer.Like a lot. I listen to him in the car on an almost daily basis to keep from losing it in Honolulu traffic. I have all of his music. I once got dumped by a friend who was jealous about my admiration for his sexy brain (he was romantically interested and apparently very insecure about my intellectual crush). And despite following his music for 10 years, by some weird twist of fate I have NEVER seen him live or met him, though I consider myself a huge (but quiet) fan. A girl can dream!
- •I like weird historical medical things.Like antique equipment or art depicting medical history
- •I live in Hawaii but I'm originally from Jersey City (a mile outside NYC) and am moving to NY this summer for work.I really settled into the slower pace here. It was so good for me and I am going to miss it dearly. But at the same time I am super excited about moving back to my first home. And all the restaurants. And shows. And easy access to my friends. And never hopefully missing another instance of John Mayer playing MSG.
- •I am in the Army but I am still somewhat girly (regular pedicures, haircuts, occasional shopping splurges on cute boutique or designer items - on sale. I grew up poor, so it's hard for me to drop large sums of cash on material things but I'm learning to treat myself occasionally).
- •I love hiking. It's the thing I'll miss most about Hawaii when I move away, but also the thing that will keep me coming back (maybe permanently one day).One day I'd love to take 6 months off from life and hike the Pacific Crest Trail.
- •Not a huge fan of animal stuff (no pets).
- •I thrive on wit, sarcasm, good reading, pop culture and interesting art.
- •If I could have a superpower it would be teleportation so I could travel anywhere I wanted instantly.
- •I love Japan (went for work recently) and am going for vacation for two weeks soon.I am SOOOOO EXCITED!
- •I was a journalism and bio/premed double major in college. Even though I chose a career in medicine, I really enjoy writing.Partially why I love this app.