I have a legit concern
I'm trying to resist sounding like one of those people that bitched every time a new facebook update came out
- •One of my fav things about li.st was the intimacy with total strangers
- •I'm worried that's going to be harder to achieve now
- •It seems the new DM feature and removal of relisting/trending/featured lists takes away some of the discovery of unknown listers
- •And now I'm boxed into reading stuff from mainly people I followNot that I don't have love for them
- •But like... this feels a little claustrophobic
- •And lacking in variety.
- •And yeah the discover tab will help me access lists from randos that people I'm following have liked/commented on/whatever
- •But now we are being forced to see things from people within 1-2 degrees of separation
- •And not someone we totally didn't know at all
- •I guess that's more like real life...
- •Except for the figurative bumping into a total stranger at the grocery store type of meet-cute
- •That's gone. 😢