MY IDENTITY IN FIVE WORDS, RANKED
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Highly-intuitive person (not really one word, but a huge part of my identity).Especially emotionally; I can read most people emotionally like a book.. This is hugely helpful in my job as a...
- •PhysicianI practice full-scope primary care and am a board certified family physician; I handle most medical needs without needing to refer my patients to specialists (but of course do so when it is appropriate). Most days, I love my job, what it means to me, and what it means to my patients. I make it a point to try to go beyond the physical and also treat the spiritual and emotional parts of my patients' health since they have such a big impact on a person's health.
- •WifeWhen you're married, your lives are totally intertwined, and you commit to putting the other person first (while preserving your own health and sanity, of course).
- •FriendI pride myself on trying to be a good friend. Living so far away from some of my oldest and closest friends makes it hard to stay in touch. I think this is the part of my identity that I am currently struggling the most with.
- •SoldierThis I will defend. 🇺🇸