SOUNDS I HEARD TODAY
I delivered a baby for one of my patients today .. Since I'm a family physician, I just gained a patient 💯🙌🏽
- •The fast & reassuring beeping sound from the fetal heart monitor
- •The rhythmic tapping of the nurse's foot, synchronized with the heart beat
- •The pursed lip breathing of a mother in labor
- •The whooshing of oxygen flowing from the mask
- •The cracking of knuckles from the expectant father
- •The baby crying
- •My voice announcing, "it's a girl."
- •Twinkle, twinkle playing over the loudspeakers.