THINGS I DIAGNOSED MYSELF WITH THIS WEEK
This is what happens when you know too much! Kind of like googling your own brain.. Only the scary stuff shows up.
- •A brain tumorI had a headache.
- •Metastatic cancerI felt kinda nauseated.
- •Parkinson's diseaseMy hand was twitching.
- •A slipped disk pressing on my spinal cordMy arm was tingling.
- •Multiple sclerosisAll of the above.
- •LeukemiaNo rationale for this one.
- •Wilson's diseaseNo rationale either.
- •DeathYep, I'm already dead. Might as well stop brainstorming.