An enumeration of my own first world problems
An offhand accounting of the narcissistic entitled concerns that are clearly reflective of my status as a Basic White Girl
- •The guy I talked to on Tinder a month ago friend requested me on Facebook a week ago but I didn't accept his friend request because he was too casual and clearly not in love with me.
- •I can't go out to dinner with the other Swim Moms next week because I'm doing Financial Peace and it's not in the budget.
- •I worked a long 9 hour day, sitting, in air conditioning, listening to other people's problems, and now I'm in the comfort of my own home running out of Sauvignon Blanc.
- •My gym is offering free tanning for only a week, so the last day I can get in the booth is tomorrow.
- •There is no more money on my Starbucks card. Literally. Like, my balance is $0.00.