5 Random Photos from my phone
Well, not totally at random... Everything cool on my phone has to do with my trip to SE Asia or Asian cuisine
- •Vin Moc Tunnels: VietnamAn entire community lived in these tunnels just above the DMZ in Northern Vietnam. The amount of space these people lived in is unimaginable.
- •The Killing Fields: Phonom Penh CambodiaSign reads : "don't step on the bones" ... The most heart wrenching experience.
- •Aja Noodle: Rochester, NYWhere my obsession for Asian cuisine was born.
- •No Open Container Laws: Victoria Harbor, Hong KongGod bless 7-11's and no open- container laws.
- •Bamboo for ever: Khao Sok National Park, ThailandBamboo is tall and beautiful.